Thursday, January 31, 2013

One Week



I can't believe our sweet baby girl is already a week old!

We are so in love and couldn't be happier. Yes, we're tired. Yes, we're a bit overwhelmed. But it is totally worth it.


I still can't believe we are parents. I'm so happy to be on this journey with my very best friend. I absolutely love seeing Jim as a dad. He is so great with Jane.

Jane is sorting out her days and nights and is on a pretty good schedule. Eat. Poop. Sleep. Eat. Poop. Sleep. Squawk. Squawk. Squawk. Eat. Poop. Sleep. Or something like that. :-)

She is changing so much every day, it is crazy. All ready I feel like time is going by WAY too fast.

Now for some pictures from Jane's first week of life: 


Hanging out with Aunt Laura

Getting ready to go on our first outing.

Daddy and his girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment