Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Waiting Game

I'm 39 weeks along now and have only one week until Baby J's due date on January 15, but really Baby J could come any time.

I'm feeling all kinds of emotions. Mostly excitement, but there is definitely a little fear of the unknown creeping in.

On a positive note, I'm quite enjoying my last few weeks of pregnancy. The baby has dropped so much that I don't have those little feet in my ribs any more, and my horrible heartburn has all but disappeared. I am slowing waaaay down though and I think I've got the pregnancy waddle down pat.

So until this baby decides to come it's just business as usual. I'm still working and just trying to keep checking as much off my never ending to-do list while I can.

Hopefully the next blog I write includes our new arrival! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment