Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New, New Year's Resolution

This year I'm trying something different for my New Year's Resolution. It isn't to loose weight, it isn't to eat healthier, and it isn't to get organized.

Nope, this year I'm making my New Year's Resolution to fall in love with Rome. To really enjoy the city and make it my home. To seek out those hidden gems in the city and explore every nook and cranny.

I spent the fall being stressed and picking out every flaw Rome had to offer. From the over crowded and unreliable transportation to the dog poo covered sidewalks - I was letting it all drive me crazy. I can't control any of that, but I can control how I let it effect me.

Rome is a beautiful city steeped in great history. There are amazing sites to be seen and yummy food to be eaten. I can't wait to see what I discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment