Monday, October 15, 2012

Showered with Love

The invitations, designed by me.
It's really happening! I'm having a baby!

I have to keep reminding myself. I don't think I'll fully comprehend it until I'm in the hospital, and even then I'm sure I'll feel like it's a dream.

Over the weekend my sister hosted my very first baby shower.

We kept the menu limited to sweet treats, including homemade lavender macarons made by my incredibly talented sister.

It was a great day of full of friends, fellowship, and fun. I'm so blessed to have such a great support system to lift me up and keep me from freaking out completely. Don't get me wrong, Jim and I couldn't be more excited or more happy about having a baby. I'm just feeling such an overwhelming sense of responsibility and feel like I just don't have enough time to prepare.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:












No comments:

Post a Comment