Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back in Rome...

...well, kind of.

After being back in Auburn for a quick 6 days I headed back to Rome for a quick 48 hours.

Tomorrow one of my best friends, plus her two sweet cats, Bob and Dante, are moving to Kathmandu, Nepal. She needed help, so I'm going along to help. We're heading to the airport and boarding a plane to Bangkok, Thailand (just a 12 hour flight...), then we will have a 4-5 hour layover, then board another plane for the 3 hour flight to Kathmandu. I'll be there for about a week, then will turn around and do the same flights in reverse. I'll have a 24 hour layover in Rome, pick up the last pieces of my luggage that we had to leave, then fly back to Atlanta. I'll be clocking around 60 hours of flight time in about 3 weeks...YIKES!

It is going to be an exhausting trip, but I'm so excited to explore a new part of the world and more importantly I'm excited to help my dear friend start this new chapter in her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment