Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Update: 24 weeks


This morning I had my 24 week check up and we are doing great! 

Baby's heartbeat is perfect and I've only gained 10 pounds! Hooray! I also had my glucose screening this morning. I had to chug a very sugary drink with 50g of glucose and wait around to see how my body processed it. Happy to report that I passed, and don't have to do any further testing for gestational diabetes.

I really couldn't ask for a better pregnancy. I'm feeling good. I get tired more often than I used to and I've had some minor swelling in my feet, but it's usually after I've been on my feet all day. I really can't complain about anything. I'm just focusing on eating right and eating often and getting plenty of sleep. 

From here I start having appointments every 3 weeks until week 36 when I start going every week. This sweet baby is going to be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment